Youth Ministry at Emmanuel
EBC Youth Group is for both Middle School and High School students (6th - 12th grade). It is a place for students to experience a safe and age-appropriate environment while learning about Jesus in a creative and relevant way. Youth Group is also a place where we will worship in music and use the Clothesline to prompt us in our prayers for one another. This year we want to use Youth Group to give students opportunities to put their faith into action.
Youth & Adults: looking for a few resources regarding current cultural questions and challenges? CLICK HERE for the Parent Resource List.
Details for youth events are below the calendar-at-a-glance
- Wednesdays - BIBLE STUDY AND SMALL GROUPS, 6:30 - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, September 6: First Night of Bible Study & Small Groups, 6:30 - 7:30pm
- Sunday, September 10: Leader Lunch, Noon
- Saturday, September 16: Canoe Trip, Noon
- Sunday, September 17: First Night of Youth Group, 6pm
- Sunday, September 24: Youth Group Outreach Night, PASTA NIGHT
- Saturday, October 7: Visitation, 9am
- Sunday, October 15: Youth Group, 6pm
- Sunday, October 22: Youth Group Outreach Night, FALL PARTY, 6pm
- Saturday, October 28: Football, Bonfire & S'mores
- Sunday, October 29: Leader Lunch, Noon
- Friday, November 3: Game Night
- Saturday, November 4: Visitation, 9am
- Sunday, November 12: Youth Group, 6pm
- Sunday, November 19: Youth Group Outreach Night, THANKSGIVING FEAST
- Thursday, November 23: Thanksgiving Day
- Saturday, December 2: Visitation, 9am
- Sunday, December 10: Youth Group, 6pm
- Sunday, December 17: Youth Group Outreach Night, CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH FAMILIES
- Monday, December 25: Christmas day
Bible Study and Small Groups
Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30pm
All students in grades 6- 12 are invited to join youth group for fellowship, games, Bible teaching, and small group discussion led by Drew Brads. Drew and his team of quality leaders plan to focus on the teaching of Jesus (Matthew 5-7). Get connected for accountability, encouragement, and learning. This is a great opportunity for you to invite a friend. It all begins on Wednesday, September 6!
Youth Group on Sundays
Youth Group will twice each month, 6-7:30 PM at EBC.
Students, come for opportunities to pray, plan, and participate in hosting a special Outreach Event each month. Invite your friends and neighbors!
- Sept. 17 – Prayer and Planning
- Sept. 24 – Special Outreach Event: Pasta Night with Pasta Van
- Oct. 15 – Prayer and Planning
- Oct. 22 - Special Outreach Event: Fall Party
- Nov. 12 - Prayer and Planning
- Nov. 19 - Special Outreach Event: Thanksgiving Feast
- Dec. 10 - Prayer and Planning
- Dec. 17 - Special Outreach Event: Glow Night Christmas Party for the entire family
Opportunities to Grow & Serve
- Encouragement Group & Visitation on the first Saturday of each month from 9 AM-11 AM. Give up part of your Saturday and help us bless those in our church family who are elderly, shut-ins, or in the hospital. This is a great ministry of writing encouragement notes, phone calls, visits, and prayer. Your whole family is welcome to come. (Sept. 2, Oct. 7, Nov. 4 and Dec. 2)
- Leader Lunch – This is for those who are interested in learning more about student ministry and growing in your ability to minister to students. Leader training provides an opportunity for prayer and accountability as we endeavor to effectively disciple every student. Students who are juniors or seniors, please see Pastor Van if you are interested in being a student leader. We would love to give you lunch and have you serve our students in this important way. Leader Lunch at Pastor Van's house (301 S. Valley Road) from Noon to 2pm on Sept. 10 and Oct. 29.
Fantast One-Time, One-Of-A-Kind Events
- Saturday, Sept. 16: Canoe the mighty Little Miami River. The voyage begins at noon. A 2023 Medical Consent Form & Liability Waver is required for the Canoe Trip (scroll down for form).
- Saturday, Oct. 28: Football, Bonfire, and S’mores (details coming soon)
- Friday, Nov. 3: Game Night details coming soon)
Fright Night Alive Detention Center Ministry
“Friday Night Alive” is a ministry designed to share the love of Jesus Christ with youth incarcerated in the Greene County Juvenile Detention Facility. Volunteers are trained and given the opportunity to share their story of faith with young people who desperately need Jesus.
2023 Medical Release Form
If you have further questions concerning our EBC Youth experience or visiting Emmanuel with youth, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!